Get In Touch

You can call toll-free at numbers 123, 126 and 911 or visit directly the National Civil Police (PNC) or the Republic attorney General’s offices (FGR).


You can call for free at 1552 or write to email You can also abocarte to the national Civil police or to the institutions in charge. The 1552 was promoted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.


For attention, guidance and denunciation you can call 8990-5187 for free or write to email


You can call * 188 with the national police who will then transfer with the specialized unit or mark free to 133 which is part of the global initiative of Child Helpine International.

Costa Rica

You can call for free at 800-8000-645 of the Judicial investigation Agency or write to the mail indicating: Full name, telephone, e-mail and complaint.